Stewardship Data Management Consultant
Role Description and Responsibilities
This role will support CropLife International’s stewardship and anticounterfeit department to manage a comprehensive monitoring system of data collection for global programs.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Driving the collation of stewardship (container management, IPM/responsible use, resistance management, obsolete stocks) and anticounterfeiting monitoring data by managing information exchange with global associations and members;
- Develop common templates for data management to ensure consistency in collection and reporting;
- Collate program data in an electronic platform and generate regular reporting on program status and metrics;
- Through the support of the Director of Stewardship and Director of Anticounterfeit, provide guidance and feedback to the global network on the improvement of data quality and identifying efficiencies in the collection system;
- Manage current and historical data to profile trends and program performance through charts, graphs, maps and other forms of graphical interpretation.
- Experience in administrator and project management skills
- Proficiency in data management and IT systems
- Experience generating program performance reports and interpretation of data
- Experience in sustainability reporting considered an asset
- Fluency in English language
Duration: 15-20 hours/week, position starting in March/April 2019
Location: Brussels, Belgium
How to Apply
Please send your CVs and a brief motivation letter including the contact details of three references to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 19 March 2019
Only relevant candidates will be contacted for an interview.