Digital Creative and Graphic Design Trainee
CropLife International, based in Brussels, Belgium, is an international federation representing the plant science industry. We are seeking a Digital Creative and Graphic Design Trainee. The position will be for 6 months with the possibility to extend, will be remunerated and will start as soon as possible.
Role Description and Responsibilities
This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate who has a passion to work on digital communications and graphic design within an international environment. The Trainee will be part of the CropLife International communications department which develops and delivers effective communications that promote the role of plant science innovations to support sustainable agriculture. The role is developmental and will therefore provide opportunities to learn about all aspects of a communications department and the chance to build skills to become an important member of the team. Based in Brussels and reporting to the Director of Communications for Crop Protection, the Trainee’s primary responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Director of Communications and wider communications team to develop graphics, videos and creative content for internal and external communications.
- Learning about global communications and developing new skills to assist the communications team to deliver projects and activities across all digital platforms.
- Supporting CropLife staff to develop impactful presentations at global meetings and events.
- Learning how to develop and post content on social media channels and the website.
- Monitoring social media for news and opportunities to engage.
- Initiating and completing writing and editing assignments as required.
- Helping to coordinate and support the production of CropLife International outreach events.
- Providing communications support to the global CropLife network.
Core skills, qualifications and competencies include:
- A university-level education in graphic design, creative communications, multimedia and/or similar disciplines.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite Software (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Premiere Pro and InDesign).
- Efficiency at MS Office, especially PowerPoint.
- Proven writing and editing skills.
- Excellent communicator including listening, written, oral and presentation skills.
- Highly organized, task orientated, independent worker with proven team building skills.
- Ability to think creatively with an understanding of visual communications tools.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV, a portfolio of your work and cover letter to email@example.com by November 15 at 17h00. Please note the working language is English and all applications must be in English.